Monday, August 23, 2010

Favor

    So why no tea review? Well, I haven’t bought any new teas in a while(money is tight). That is why I have a favor to ask . Adagio tea where I buy most of my teas, offer a 5 dollar gift certificate that I can email to any one who wants one. All that you have to do is send me an email, just go to “about me” and in the contact I have my email( in the subject type “adagio certificate“). So how does this help me you ask. Well if you redeem the certificate I get 10 points, for every 100 points I get a 10 dollar certificate. Ten bucks isn’t much but it helps. Oh ya, with the five dollars you could get a sample and shipping (they charge 3.75 for ground) granted most of the samples are over $1.25 but it will definitely cover the shipping. One last thing, aside from adagio, which the certificate is sent through-I will not: give out, share, sell, rent, show, publish, distribute, circulate, or lend your name or email address to anyone or anything. I hope you will take me up on my offer. Sorry only one per street address.

No comments:

Post a Comment