Monday, January 10, 2011

It's been awhile

    Ok, it's been awhile since I have last posted, and no this has not turned into an actual  cobweb blog.  I do plan on making new posts very soon, I have about 10 tea reviews in progress and two coffee related reviews.  I also have been working on a how-to make espresso, it has become a little bit more difficult than I had first thought but if I do say so myself it is coming along quite nicely I'm not sure when it'll be finished mostly because there's a lot of photos that have to be taken first but I hope to have it out by February but don't hold me to that.  I’m also planning on retroactively adding pictures to all of my tea reviews of the tea itself.  And from here on all of my tea reviews will include pictures of the tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment